Attention: This course is being instructed live at this time in the live class section of our academy. Therefore, by purchasing this course you will be given access to the classes that have already been recorded and are available. Each week an extra class will be released which you will also have access to with your academy membership. The above information will be valid until the end of the course as a live class.
Professor: Ricardo Vega. Graduated from UCR in graphic design.
Teacher's honorable mentions:
- "Salón de Mayo", Impulse Arts Gallery.
- Museum of the Americas, Houston, Texas.
- International AIDS Day International AIDS DayUniversity College of Puntarenas.
General objective: To learn how the structure of the face and its elements are composed
Class objective: to study each element separately to understand its structure
Technique: pencil on paper
- Proportion of the front face
- Structure of the eyes
- Structure of the nose
- Mouth structure
- Structure of the ears
- Neck structure
- Structure and hair types
- Deep study of the cranial mass
- Study of the superficial muscles
- Topology of the face
- Value scale, cut line, simultaneous contrast
- Frame types
- Portrait transfer (master class)
- Sketch transfer: first portrait project (front)
- Medium size sketchbook (paper at least 90 grams)
- Drawing pencils 6b and 3b (preferably staedtler for the uniformity of its graphite)
- MIGGA DRAFT